Does your mouth water just reading the title of this recipe? Mine too. Wait until you taste it. It’s super easy and a great side dish to your favorite protein, a perfect vessel for bolognese or absolutely so delicious as a meatless main course!
- 1 head organic cauliflower
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 anchovie, finely chopped (omit if you dont care for anchovies…but if you just “think” you dont care for anchovies, do yourself a favor and use one!)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsely
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt (preferably my To Everything There is a Seasoning Salt:)) and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided in half
Preheat the oven to 400.
Rinse your cauliflower thoroughly and remove the outer leaves and as much of the woody stem as possible, without cutting so much that the head falls apart.
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and half of the previously divided parmesan. Turn the head of cauliflower upside down and pour half of the marinade on top, letting it cover all the nooks and crannies of the inner head. Turn it right side up and pour the remaining marinade all over the top of the head.
Roast in a small dutch oven for 40 minutes, covered. Remove from oven and uncover. Increase oven temperature to 450 and return to oven for an additional 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve!
In good food and good health,